Tuesday 7 January 2014

Merry Christmas day

                                                                                                                                                                                                     My special day
                         
                       


My favourite of the holidays is Christmas day. I have spent some days in my friend’s home. The special day for me in his house is the 25th December. The Mussulmen’s don’t celebrated this festival because is a Cristian’s festival.  

Javier my friend must to clean his home so I help him. The cleanliness is the most important also churches are cleaned and washed. In his home has tree trees, I don’t know why has he tree trees in home? One is sufficient. The trees are very good decorated with lights, toys etc. At the night it’s fanatical and the bulbs are lighted on its twigs all the night. 


Santa Claus like every year came for the children; any person can disguised as Santa Claus to distribute some sweets for the children. Then we go home with his family. At twenty three o’clock pm. suddenly, a lot of people come in home, and I talked with my friend what happened a lot of people enter your home? Why? He begins to laugh and he comments this is Christmas are people exchange some gifts with us. Javier is joyful and lucky has obtained excellent and exceptional presents. Meanwhile Javier is obtaining his presents I’m waiting for my gifts. When Javier has finished to look his presents he said me let’s go. When go us? And I ask my stupid question when are my presents?  In this moment Javier cracks up laughing. He says me none knows you and if you like to give and to obtain presents you can return the next year and I have to talk with my mother and to add to the account. I’m accepted it really I’m found on this festival for his presents, sweets, and to look the children exciting with them gifts. But I go a little disappointed. And to finish in the table, we dine eating cakes and puddings, surely I’m interesting and to go a Cristian home and this is the first time not to find ham in home.


This is my special day, I’m found on to describe the festival with my eyes. The most important is take knowledge, to share feelings and experiences. Christmas, for me is about being with family and to know how often you like.

2 comments:

  1. I like you comment of Christmas. Next time, you know. If you want some presents, you need to add them to your Father Christmas' list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to do for next year.

    ReplyDelete